Monday, January 22, 2007

As Above So Below -Breakfast Special with Honor

Well now that the Chinese have demonstrated thier Big Wong in the form of some Satellite seppuku, hijacked right out of that pure white hot nova of the quintessential Reagan strato-fantasy, have you considered what you are going to eat when the hordes of the city folk (recently insane without thier precious satellites to guide and remember and connect them with thier normal lives, now ripped asunder amd wandering, whining like cortexless emotidrones) choose to desend upon your beautiful garden?
Well I am proud to announce that some determined meat researchers (Yeah Meat Researchers)are using the Black Magic of stem cells to grow the sweet yet sour pork. I like to think of these petri dish designers as some newfangled demiurge ceasley pushing and pandering and providing us with a sustainable life source that has all the hallmarks of an intelligent creator except that part were we kill other living beings to eat them. And Fuck yeah they're Dutch!

And finally in tonights post, I would like to comment on T.A. Winstons contribution in my comments section on the earlier post Mouth Swabs and the Feline Chapel were he so scooly upknowed me to This which in no way reminded me epicuraly of this meatball genie who, let me quote said "You are not a cannibal if you eat art," although his art was made with liposcutioned fat from his own self admittadly fat body.

I am soon overwrought with heavy spells of nausea and thermal dreams that leave me cold and sweaty and some how, through my own fog, reminded me of an other alternate food source that the lean and mean red china machine may be outdistancing us even now, as we eat the solar meat, that eats so neat from the carpets of green outside your satellite dependent panopticons.
And I tremble when I see the Manderin orchards of athanors reflecting wet Mao chrome incubating endless strands of DNA for strains of taste, protein, consistency, logrythmlicly generated to make use of the endless language that is The Rockin Music of life, and in a horrified splendor awesome with celluar architecture, I rapidly taste test the æons of life and yet I always wake up when i see my fellow man eat the petriogenesis of the large man from the valley of Neander.

No comments: